Monday, March 14, 2011

WHAT NOW?

Perhaps I should write a little more.
Here.
Today.
For the rest of the summer, at least.

NO, I won't be coming from where we left off 'cause my last days in school have been (insert a negative word here). Life happened, the world doubled its noise and it left me silent (in a pretty good way,I can say). But the good Lord got me out of the rut as soon as possible.

Well anyways, you just missed the nonsense, that's all. :-)

So, now that school days are over and I've been staying in a more familiar place lately while waiting for graduation, I spend most of the time at home doing chores, watching series and reading a novel. Or if not, loitering here...

...in our subd's winding roads and ampitheater, 

and here..

...beside the pool and FEU's parking lot, hehe. (Oh, there's my kid brother over there)
So basically, life's been rolling fine for the past days. Yeah, just chillin' like a chinchilla. ;-)

/ used the LomoLomo app for the fotos

No comments:

Post a Comment