Thursday, June 24, 2010

Because it's Manila Day...


... we don't have to go to school.

I spent the entire day watching movies, net loitering, reading Rumi and sleeping. I love to do this sometimes-- locking myself inside the dorm, feeling too lazy to go out except when I've finally felt the need to buy food. And when I've reached the zenith of my relaxation (though the news about the killings of journalists didn't contribute to that relaxation idea),then that's the perfect time to go emo and think about things that I refrained to entertain for the best 12-15 hours of my no-school day. Thanks for calling me a masochist. Lol.

Thoughts about indifference, a recent heartbreak, sickening expectations, and attachments led me to...

my conciousness to say amen to what Rumi said:

We know separation so well because we've tasted the union. Longing becomes more poignant if in the distance you can't tell whether your friend is going away or coming back. The pushing away pulls you in.


...which led me to surrender to that given fact and fessed up:

"I miss you so much."

... which led me to find out that I'm not relaxed anymore.

I'm stressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment