Saturday, June 12, 2010

Indie In My Own Way

While the nation is celebrating the 112th Philippine Independence Day, all I can do is to wave an imaginary flag while it's raining hard up here in the cold mountains of the South and think of something "indie" to do.

Anyways, I am on my mark to set up a new sideline in my interweb life- something more fruitful than clicking my heart out and rummaging someone else's profile and reblogging to death (like I can go through one blog account/day), something to unsheathe my personality and something that can hone my social relations. I think I'm ready to sift my thoughts between the ones that I can silently write on my journal and the ones that I can broadcast over the blogsphere. Let's consider this as an act of independence-- the choice to breathe my musings out without the feeling of being held back (due to personal reasons) and without needing someone to get it done but my own self. Lulz. (indie enough,eh?! Haha!) *u*

Fact:
I am not a wide-blogger or I may say the one who jots his/her thoughts down once in a while here in the www. I have a LiveJournal account and managed to abandon it after a few posts which I do not regret. Lol. I'm more committed to my diary entries which I faithfully carry out since I was in my Junior year in HS to date. For the record, I'm already writing on my 19th journal and counting.

For those who know not, I'm a notebook freak but let's talk about that on a separate blog. K? K.

So here, with no red carpet foreword needed...

Universe, meet my blogger account.

No comments:

Post a Comment