Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I WAITED FOR A ONCE IN A LIFETIME MOMENT

I was about to post this last night before midnight when the net connection here in our dormitory screwed my blog post.


Yo! Have you seen the figures up there? :-) So my roommate, Abbie, and I waited for the clock to strike at exactly 11:12:13p.m. tonight. They say that this "sequence" of 08/09/10 at 11:12:13 will just occur once in your friggen life. Happiness!

I made a wish. Guess what? :-)

P.S.

Today was a mix-up of bliss and blues. But I'm putting on more weight with the bliss, of course. Hihi.
Check:
1. I resurrected my iPod (her name is Audia) who's kinda dead for two weeks. She's blinking green and orange lights like a psycho. Thank God I found instructions on the intarweb on how to fix her. :-) I feel like a heroine! Lulz. I needed to erase all the contents, though.

2. I took the Buendia bus awhile ago as I head to UST. This is an easier route for me than riding on a Pasay bus 'cause I still have to ride the LRT and the pandemonium that goes with it. Thank you, Lord!

3. Grabbed a Sausage Roll from Starbucks awhile ago (I was craving for this since last night and finally). Omnomnomzz! Can I have Krispy Kreme tomorrow, please?

4. Got back to the dorm earlier than the usual (this be the happy part) 'cos my 6-9p.m. prof is sick (this be the not-so-happy part). Get well quick, Sir Eros!

I'll be heading to bed now. Goodnight chya'll! :-) I wish for a happy dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment