Wednesday, August 18, 2010

QWERTY

It's been a week since I last wrote something on my blogger and to think that a lot had happened for the past 7 days. I was thinking of a lot of things to post here that I don't even know where to start-- an architectural blog, something about my new journal, transcripts, Joseph Gordon-Levitt (JGL), dreams, and lots for my uncanny thoughts. Labo,eh.

Anyways, today wasn't that grand or whatsoever. It's just that... it's Wednesday- my favorite day. And because of my love fiyah, I'll be writing down a recap of it. :-)

K, then:

1. My time to prep up for school (3 hours, no exaggiz) is quite longer than the time that I stayed in school (an hour?). You get me?
FYI, I only have one class every Wednesday-- Sports Journalism at 12nn-3p.m. So awhile ago, I was kinda expecting that we'll be discussing some stuff about our UAAP/PBA article that's due today. And to think that we din't get to meet last Wednesday 'cause it's our exam week, I was also expecting that we'll be catching up on stuff.

But then, on my way to school, I got an SMS which says, "Dumaan na si Ma'am. Umalis na. Nagpa-pass lang ng article." And I was like, "Naman, sayang sa uniform. Pero okz na din." Hee.

2. I went to the lib to check if they have Prozac Nation by Elizabeth Wurtzel but unfortunately, they ain't got any /sadface.

3. My roommates and I were eyeballing through Little J.'s (a.k.a Taylor Momsen) wasted-ness around the interweb. We all hate her now. :-( People change. And some of 'em have changed for the worse. Or I say, worst na? Poor thing. I won't be posting the proofs here. No. Just check it yourself.

4. Nylon Mag/TV is love . Man, their site is full of rad stuff! I'm so manic over all of them!

5. The dorm's intarnet connection is in it's full blast since last night. This is history,yo! LOL 'cause they usually cut it off at midnight or earlier than that. Our landlady is so good by not turning the router off. Thanksthanks, miszmalditazz_o9! Hahaha, this
is how we call our landlady here.

So there, another lame post. I'm bouncing to read my handouts for
Literary Criticism now.

Tata! :-)

Oya, that was taken awhile ago before going to school. (1) I was tryna edit my article for the better but... ugh. I'm not really good in sports writing. But hey, I'm trying! :-)) (2) And look at my fringe! I had it cut yesterday. It's still annoying-straight! I never liked rebonded bangs, srsly.

No comments:

Post a Comment