Wednesday, August 11, 2010

BYE, BALLER BAND



This icancervive baller band was given to me last November by my friend, Omon. Since this is my second one, I swore to myself that I'll take good care of it and won't take it off 'til God knows when because first, it was a for-keeps token from a dear friend; and second, because this gives me hope everytime I read the words: I can survive. I know ferreal how it held on, how it hanged on with a crack for about 2 months. But then, sad to say, it had to, like, die. Baller bands are very special to me, really, that's why I nearly cried when I saw it on the floor yesterday morning while I was preppin' up!

On the side note, I can still recall how I cried over my Nike baller with the word "CONFIDENCE" etched on it. Call me weird but I really did. It was given by someone special, too. So there goes the hint.

Anyways, I just have to leave it that way rather than trying to glue back the ends together, yes?

No comments:

Post a Comment