Friday, December 3, 2010

HOME IS WHERE MY HEART IS

Home = Hope

A haven that vacuums almost all of my insecurities.
A place where burdens grow lighter.

In sheer desperation, I just want to be in the comforts of our home, bury my face on my parents' shoulders and tell them how bad my day went. I wanted them to know that today, I am unwell and traumatized by what had happened earlier and how I opted not to tell the people around me why I am like this.

I need my dad's advice.
I need my mom's comforting words.
I badly need to go home.

But where am I now?
About 60kms and 3 hrs away from my mom.
Countries away from my dad.
And yeah, actually, just a day away from them.

This is the  time when I just wanted to be a daughter, let alone being a student who needs to stay here in the city to meet some deadlines.

P.S.
Of course, I know I'm not the worst, the farthest, and the saddest. And that I should be thankful about. Still.

P.P.S
Thank you, Heavenly Dad, for Your saving grace that keeps me on looking forward. I love you.

P.P.P.S.
/EDIT *phone rings* It's daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment