Friday, December 31, 2010

Just like everyone else's year-ender post. Only that it's different. :-)

What essentially comes in my mind right now is what Nicole Krauss once said:

“When will you learn that there isn’t a word for everything?”

True that. So, instead of thinking about a word for everything, I would rather put this on by thanking

I have here some recipients:

1. GOD

To the Most Highest, I come to You today-- to thank Thee for a year that's done, and Thee also, for the coming one. 

Lord, You have been there to keep me whole throughout the past year and I am counting all the gains and losses with all joy because You made my life purposely driven in Your will. 
You break and make me only to teach me what I have to learn in this life. 

It wasn't a pretty easy year for me, Lord, I know, but Your grace has been ever-sufficient to me. And I can never thank you enough for all these. 

You have kept me walking. You have kept Your precious promises. You have fought and claimed that the battle is Yours. You left me wanting for no more.

And for these, my only prayer is that, once again, make the next 365 days of my life Yours. Take all of me and let it be used for Your glory. :-) 

2. FAMILY

To my ever-dearests, I love you. 

To my mommy who's been my filter and sponge, thank you v.much! I wouldn't be as enduring as I am if not for the things that I've seen in you. It is from you also, whom I draw out my strength. Ikaw lang kakampi ko lagi eh. Haha! 
Just so you know, I keep all the pieces of advice well in my heart and mind and as well as the generic names of those medicines in my planner (Sorry po, I'm really bad in keeping those labels). 

P.S. And for pushing me to wear dresses and make-ups, thanks always. Hihi. You're right, I shouldn't have wished for a pair of chucks and a knapsack. ;-) Prolly a nice and huge shoulder bag and ballet flats instead?
:-) Love you, mother goose!

To my daddy who's been the living rod of guidance in my life, I can only sum up everything by saying thank you. I have learned a lot from you, dad. Read: A LOT. You have always been the constitution personified. Some may not understand you, but don't you worry, your daughter is one of the few who tries to (along with mom, my sibs and a man you know of.) In all good ways, I appreciate the times wherein I have to be under your discipline just because I know from Whom and Where you get all the rules. And you will never run out of ways to make me walk in the straight path. I'm sorry for disappointing you because of my stuborness, but I promise to make it up to you with every chance I get and that will be always :-) 

P.S.
I will always be my daddy's girl. Just growing, maturing, learning. 
You are my mentor, my jedi master. Love you, 'di

P.P.S.
To my parents, I saw the love of Christ in you. :-) 

To my brothers Joshua and Paolo-- laugh out loud! Haha! I love you both in all ways! Thank you so much for all the fun and not-so-fun times. I was looking through our kid pictures the other day and I can't help but laugh at how we've grown up together. You see how my look changed? LOL! We've had a lot of countless catfights that we could laugh and learn about now. They say they're normal for kids like us. And I've always been thankful to the Lord for having you both in my life. Thanks also for the love and respect that you're giving me as your ate. :-) High five to that! Here's to more bonding moments! I love, love, you Josh and Siopao!

3. FRIENDS

Should auld acquaintance be forgotten and never brought to mind? 

To those who know who you are, I am glad and thankful to have each and every one o'you in my whole 2010. I won't be naming your names 'cause I might miss out on someone due to memory failure, but as I've said, you can tag yourself here if you're sure that you're my friend. ;-) Okeh? 

My best friends are the photographs that remind me of a lot of memories and more than a thousand words;
My church friends are my accountability partners, my co-fishermen and servants in Christ who I grow up with spiritually. 
My USTe friends are more than my academic tag-alongs, the people I burn the midnight oil with-- they are the few good ones who know about how I deal with my studies.  3 months left for all my journmates and off we soar! 

I love you belly much!!

4. FRIENDLIER

Thanks for Autumn and everything that goes with it. :-) I've known you as God's first and that's the best deal that I love about you.  

The project will always be yours.
I will see you soon. 

Here's to more P.S.es!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



FOR EVERYTHING, I give all my thanks to the God of my life Who Himself gave and taketh this year away with so much love, grace and faithfulness. :-) 

Semper Fi, You are.
Always faithful.

*Semper fi has been my lappy's password all year round. Shhh.. ;-)

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment