Monday, June 27, 2011

4 | (WHAT MADE) YOUR DAY

This is how I beat the Monday blues:

1. Starting it right watching The Silence of the Lambs and Amelia on Star Movies.


Two of the best epic films that I've watched!
2. Getting on transit and seeing an angel smile back at me. *I melted in an instant.*
She looks so pretty with her fair skin, long lashes, smiling eyes, white overalls and dark blue doll shoes. I was hoping to take the baby's picture but her mom might get hysterical or something. 

That smile felt like a warm welcome to sit beside her while she was on her mommy's lap. From time to time, she looks at me, smiles some more and twirls the strands of my hair around her fingers. I just let her because it makes me happy.


And what does Webster say about strangers? Are babies strangers also? :-) I would want to believe that they're not. 


This is when she held my bag for a long time and fell down asleep.
Would you look at that and not be moved?


3. Meeting up with my best friend Jai at MOA.
We really had an awesome time together (as usual) spilling beans and caffeine-based stories at Seattle's and CafĂ© Breton

4. Exchange of (same) books and bookmarks as gifts with Jai! Yes, you might find this ridiculous, giving each other same stuff, but we're doing this since forever! 


Currently reading: John Green's Looking for Alaska 

We find these Scandinavian bookmarks nice. :-)
5. Waiting for dusk to say farewell and good night.

The ladies in front of us are having a pleasant time too, I bet. 


I had a very long and tiring Monday filled with so much giddiness and thoughts about love and life. 


I hope you had a nice one too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment