Friday, October 22, 2010

B-DAY POST 02: THE DARE

No mission is quite impossible.

As part of my birthday enthusiasm, I dared my friend Jilly to get me a foto (not paparazzi-ish, ok?)of my crush-from-last-year and she can only do it within the 3-day Inkblots seminar (October 18-20) in UST. My friend was a staff there so she can get an easier access to the dude. LOL. And another thing is that I missed the event simply because Varsitarian (the organization who supports the annual writing seminar) ran out of slots by the time me and my friends tried to get in. So to compensate with that sad truth, there went the dare. I was so serious about it, seriously. LOL.

Btw, the dude's name is Von (IDK what his last name is, but anyways...). He studies at San Beda Alabang, mohawk, and I think he likes to wear Von Dutch shirts 'cause I've seen him mostly wearing that brand. Funny thing is, after last year's Inkblots, I didn't get to see him anymore. Not even around my net searches or whatever but not until last month when I stumbled upon this Bedan girl's Tumblr page and got linked to his fotos! I was so ecstatic that i even blabbed about it with my close friends. Silly. 

And the day of the dare has come. And a foto or fotos must be taken and sent to me on my birthday as a gift. LOL.

Tundundunduuuun....

I got an SMS this morning: 

"Happy birthday, Kaki! I have a gift for you! :-)"- Jilly

IKR??!

So I got the fotos in my files right now (won't post it here. Ayoko nga.) and am so giddy as shz. Okay lang kahit di na siya mohawk. :-p 


Jilly made it, and also, with the help of my friend Frauie. Dagnabbit, I sound like a retard experiencing a heartburn!! HAHAHAHA! 

"He said hi and happy birthday, by the way.






So, happy birthday!! c:"

F na F ko, teh. :-) Parang high school lang. 


No comments:

Post a Comment