Tuesday, October 19, 2010

WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT...

... that you'll gonna make my day with your upright post? 


So I am friggen early to roam around the comforts of the intarweb not to mention that I only had 2 hours of sleep since I tried to stay up for 2 reasons: First, because I had to coordinate with our layout artist for today's submission of our Filipino Journalism final requirement, give the necessary guidelines, fillers, and other finishing touches for the tabloid (No judgments. It is 101% wholesome! LOL) and second, simply because I talked with someone who's 12 hours behind PH time. Both reasons must be accepted simply because. LOL! So anyways, my lack of sleep isn't the issue here (I was a bit sidetracked, sorry). So...


I usually spend 70% of my time reading blogs over the web when I get the luxury of time to do so (meaning, not when I have to work for a school-related stuff/requirement). So what happened earlier was, I got lost to this lady's profile and have read the most seamless post that made my morning and left me saying amen to that. To conceal her identity and the one she's talking about in that post, I won't be blabbing it in here. But seriously, it was hella funny! (Are you annoyed when I said that I don't wanna blab it here? :-p)


Well anyways, I would just like to thank you, woman, for speaking also in my behalf (though you're unconscious about me thanking you right now) with regards to what I feel towards that person you were talking about. And I can fully agree to what you said most especially on that thing "for the record." I know we're not close, you even once wished me to vanish, right? You didn't even want to see me on those corridors. Neither did I, but it can't be helped during those times. Okay, this issue betwixt us was so last year that I even have to thank you right now. For this. For the guts to tell the world about the dude. iLaff! :-)) And oh, I'm so right on time for addressing this thing to you. Hoho. 


And to you, Very Dude, I wish you all the best. ;-)  


Okay now, time to bounce, I have to prep-up and head to school to beat the 5p.m. deadline for the said requirement. 
See ya! ;-)  

No comments:

Post a Comment