Friday, October 22, 2010

POST-BDAY POST: THE LAST DANCE

IKR, today is not my birthday anymore. But I have to get this thing on, okay? :-)


I slept shortly before midnight yesterday. I failed to stay up till the 21st concludes. But as drowsiness crept into my system, my mind was hanging with the thought that some particular people might forget about my birthday. That's a normal feeling, right? 


Well anyways, as I woke up early today, I was so touched that the ones I've been waiting for left me something in my inbox and that includes my best friend of 7 years! She was the second to the last to greet. :-) JSYK, we've been going through tough times for months now and I was indeed slightly disintegrating last night while waiting for her message. Yes, she was the one I was talking about on the previous post. But the last slot goes to my baby cake, Dai. She never fails to be the sweetest! At 23:57, she greeted me a happy birthday and I have to congratulate and thank her BIG time for that! 


You know how special a last dance is? That's when you try get to hold on tight just to feel how grand it is. 


What a way to start the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment