Thursday, October 21, 2010

SHE'S THE WOMAN

"You don’t believe that a woman could enjoy being free and independent?"

You prolly know who said this in her own opinionated way of discussing things such as getting hooked.


Yup, it's Summer Finn (Zooey Deschanel ) in 500DofS-- one of my most-played movies of all time (been watching it for the 44th time and counting. I already had memorized everything in the film. LOL).


So coincidentally, right after I transferred the movie to my iPod, my friend Tini suddenly beeped me from out of the blue:


Tini: Just realized you and Zooey are so alike. Hehee. I miss you <3 Hope you're doin awzum.:D

Me: Zooey? :-) How come? Haha! :-) Imy!

Tini: Lol,yea... Ehh, la lang. Pretty, musically-inclined, own perceptions, own world. Lolz. Sad in a way but still fun and perky. Like a black canvass with so many rainbow dots. Ahehehehe.

Me: "Color my life with the chaos of trouble."- Belle and Sebastian. :-) Quoted in the movie 500 Days of Summer. Wee, really? :-) I never thought someone will associate me with her. She's one of the ladies that I really love. :-) 




Tom: Nobody loves Ringo Starr
Summer: That's what I love about him. 



No comments:

Post a Comment