Monday, November 8, 2010

AH, CHILDHOOD!

I have a lovely light...
I'm a friendly little star you wish upon each night. 
                                                                 - Twinkle,Twinkle Little Me, Stevie Wonder


These are some of my kid snaps I dug from the foto chest. Most of them are taken in Jeddah, S.A. 'cause we stayed there for three or four years and there's one taken here in the PH.

You have to agree, I izz soo cute, yez?! :-))

I rock my bangs. LOL! I think I'm 3 here.
In our unit
Green Apple, my love. :-)
A snap when I turned 4.
@Pizza Hut

Greet the 4-year old pizza monster a happy birthday ;-)
@ Pizza Hut


Baby Chun-Li ;-))
I think I just turned 1 here.
@ our House in Las Pinas, PH

Since there's no PH Christian school  nearby,
my parents sort-of-like homeschooled me
instead.
Paper, pencil, and that F1 poster at my dad's nook. ;-))

I grew up wearing jumpers! LOL. I love them!


No comments:

Post a Comment