Tuesday, November 16, 2010

CHRISTMAS AND ANY GIVEN DAY WISHLIST

Some cold air convinced me that I should put up my list before this day ends. Haha!


So far...
*IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER*


1. Moleskine Music Journal


2. Dave Eggers and Nick Hornby novels



3. The Architecture of Happiness by Alain de Botton


4. Come Thirsty, Traveling Light, Next Door Savior (3-in-1) by Max Lucado


4. Belkin Verve Sleeve with (or without can do) clip for iTouch 4g


5. Staedtler Triplus Fineliners (20s)


6. Hot Wheels (Porsche, Mini Cooper, Shelby) or The Godfather 1940 Cadillac Fleetwood Die-Cast Car (1:18)


7. Korg Chromatic Tuner CA-30 or a multipurpose tuner 


8. Roxy or Billabong knapsack

Not so graphic like this. Solid colors will do.
There's one in MOA that I like. Mom knows. LOL


9. Vintage Shirts from Zara/Trafaluc

Can spot these in Trafaluc MOA. I want the one with Kellogg's.  :-)


10. Bean Bag


11. A visit and something from Heima

Located at Bel-Air II, Makati. Prolly you'll find my bean bag there. :-)


12. A pair of Chucks | Dr. Seuss Collection




13. Anything with Union Jack like Converse "The Who" ;-) 


14. Anything Adidas



15. Locket-- a classic piece



16. Something specially-made. Something with the sender's personal touch. A letter. A poem. Anything with my name on it. :-) 

17. A MEMORABLE FELLOWSHIP/DATE WITH MY LOVED ONES.

No comments:

Post a Comment