Wednesday, November 17, 2010

SEND ME

On 13 November 2010, just another day, a friend told me:

Kristine: Kaks, are you aware that you have a way of calming the heart? May it be distressed or breaking and hurting or outraged. Even when it seems insane, you can deal with it. I hope life's kind to you as you're kind to it. 


This may prolly be one of the sweetest things I've heard and the reason why I am always thankful for the people that come across my daily life-- may it be a stranger, an acquaintance, or a loved one. And in return, I have one thing in mind-- a prayer, an aim: "May I be a channel of God's goodness and faithfulness to someone else's life."

That...
... in the midst of a stormy circumstance in life, I am the one who says, "Keep calm and trust God."
... I may be the lover of the unloveable;
... I may be the bearer of the unbearable;
... I may be the last to let go of the rope or maybe the one who's left holding the ends of it.
... my life be so consecrated to God so that His love may be seen in me.

And may this be the prayer of each and everyman.

This idea sounds to be a tall order, but not as impossible with God.

So in this light, I would like to add one more tag in this site. I'm gonna call it Love Extended. Need I not to explain further, aye?

Happy reading. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment