Sunday, November 7, 2010

I AM THINKING ABOUT...

1. pitching my favourite quotes here. And when I do that, for sure, it would be A LOT. And most of them will be cross-posts from my alternative blog. I will place them under the "words that strangers put in my mouth" tag.

2. not going out of the house tomorrow. I want to spend my last day of semester break at home. Will be packing up also. Dorm life is coming back soon.

3. doing my Christmas wishlist. Hohoho! :-p

4. DL-ing more tracks for new mixtapes. But 4shared.com's being laaaaaaame these days! I hate it. Where else can I DL?

5. Ustetika :'-( Am I gonna push through? November 11 is coming real fast!

6. the wifi in our dormitory. Is it fixed now? I'm gonna be pissed if not. Oh, please.

7. our thesis. We can do it, right? Please balieve that we can. Just before USTe's Paskuhan. 'cause I want to have a decent Christmas break! Looooord, please?

8. our church's choir preparation for the Christmas presentation. 5 more Sunday rehearsals to goooooooo!
Lezzdodizzz! Hallelujah Chorus, please be kind to us.

9. catching up with a lot of people that I badly miss. Nangungulilaaaaaa!

10. the SB '11 planner. I'll start collecting sticks this week. I promise I will get more hot drinks than frappes. For the sake of my diet, okay? :-)) Whip cream break.

11. The Helium Party. It's something about letting go. And my friend and I will do it at the bay, real soon. Will do a separate post about it. Prolly on the 3rd or 4th week of this month.

12. my grades for this upcoming sem. I will break both of my legs for this last hurrah! I will try to love the unloveables! Hahaha!

13. more books to read! Yeah, despite all the loads that will soon come my way. :-) I will always find time to read a book every month, at least. This is one of my favorite escapes. So please, let me.

14. one particular person. No fail these past few days.


15. living healthy. Hahaha! I'm serious!

16. Ugh! I have lots of things in my mind awhile ago and I forgot about some of them! I hate my memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment