Wednesday, November 10, 2010

FIRST DAY, SECOND SEMESTER

Get a pair that's tailored for floods

Old folks talk a lot. This is one I ought to love.

The clock ticked slow.

First class for the opening of the second semester was Media Ethics and Libel Law. You can practically feel something fierce with the subject name itself- something that might get you into serious trouble in the near future. I was actually expecting a terror professor to handle this subject--I was actually expecting my Philippine Government Constitution professor way back my freshman year, not saying that I was actually a cliffhanger all the way through. Define trauma.

But it seems to work out in a way contrary from what I am expecting. For this subject, I will have Ms. Alice Colet Villadolid. She shares she's the careful type of person. I suppose she is, and she will with regards to her grading system. I can see she's nice. Oh, please? I will strive the hardest for this. Despite all my pet peeves in memorization.

Today:

  • It rained so hard that I have to brave Dapitan's streets and get drenched. Umbrella seemed to be invisible. I even went to school in flip flops
  • Pigged out with my roommates at Wok, Dapitan. We even made a lame Vlog. For our eyes only.
  • Got the wifi back. Yaay! 
  • Currently watching: Iron Man ;-) Okay, late bloomer. But, better late than never. 
  • Will be pulling out an all-nighter. 


Just a foto with bad exposure. My notes earlier. :-))

No comments:

Post a Comment