Monday, November 15, 2010

OH WELL

This is one of the days in my life that doesn't wanna end.

So far, I'm good with some natural tendencies.

Why?

1. Church went great and lovely. We learned lots of stuff and I'm blessed to be blessed! :-)
We learned about the 3 principles of parenthood. Here are my notes for the morning service:



2. The globe spun for the Pacquiao-Margarito Match.

Look what have you done with the people, Pacman!
LOL to the people in ATC who desperately wished for the Pay-Per-View.
Anyways, Congraaaaaaaaats, Pacqs! :-)

3.THIS!


 Current read: The second installment of The Hunger Games series.
Gameface: ON!

4. CAFFEINE OVERDOSE.
Or maybe, just enough to keep me awake for the best number of hours. LOL. I feel so great right now. Can you feel? LOL.

Anyways, this is just a quick update, ya'll. Bounce! 


No comments:

Post a Comment