Monday, July 4, 2011

11 | YOUR SIBLINGS

I cannot unlove them.





1. Joshua, my 17 y/o melancholic brother.
Personality: Reserved. Serious. Timid.
Our Similarities: We both enjoy listening to music and playing strings (but I admit he beats my guitar skills).
Our Difference/s: But we don't share the same genre. He's more into electro/synth-pop while I'm the folk/baroque/indie pop type. That's why we can't exchange iPods. 
Our Favorite Pastime Together: Eating popcorn on lazy days, going to the movies and lounging in coffee shops with Dad. 

2. Paolo, my  10 y/o sanguine brother.
Personality: The exact  opposite of Josh-- outgoing, flippant and bold.
Our Similarities: We get along despite our decade gap and we annoy each other in a good way. :-)) Um, and we're both artsy.
Our Difference/s: He's a picky eater! He only eats chicken and hotdogs! Or sometimes, eggs (because they came from chickens) and chicken noodles. And obviously,... I eat almost everything!
Our Favorite Pastime Together: Reading books and watching cartoons while noshing on sweets.

These kids, above all, remind me of my responsibilities as the eldest to keep on striving to set a good example before them.

No comments:

Post a Comment