Tuesday, July 5, 2011

12 | WHAT'S IN YOUR BAG

(1) Monologue Sketchbook Mini-- where my doodles go (2) Nikki McClure Journal-- where my lost thoughts go
(
3) Planner-- where I usually go to check on my bustles  (4) Current Read: Alain de Botton's The Architecture of Happiness-- a very special Red Tag Day gift  

(1) For writing + case (2) Favorite pouch w/ key holders-- small amount of dosh inside (3) my dearest Black/Gold Lowrider (4) bookmarks (5) black timekeeper w/ stones around the dial (6) Melanchloe, my melancholic iPod (7) Black Cherry (Sun) (8) Samsung a.k.a my DQ phone (Globe) (9) my hair fastener (10) card holder


(1) Inferno Paradiso Pink (2) Anxious No More inhalation beads-- what I sniff in troubled times 
(3) my super yellow floral brush (4) hair clip for my growing bangs (5) pepper spray in times of trouble 
(6) lubricating & rewetting drops (7) contacts (8) my lipstick stains (9) waterproof (must be!) mascara (10) solution for contacts
(11) olive hand cream (12) dental wax for temporary relief (13) black rose Anna Sui mirror
 (14) blush (15) proxy brushes (16) for a PhotoReady face   


And may you understand now why I carry mammoth bags all the time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment