Thursday, July 21, 2011

21 | SOMETHING THAT UPSETS YOU

Something that is naturally ironic: When you are upset, you're actually down. But thinking in the light of hope and the B+ ('Be Positive') attitude, being upset means that there is no way in that state of yours but 'up'.

What upsets me most of the time is myself. I think that my 20th post is enough to explain that. 


On the other hand, I believe that I am just happy or unhappy with what I choose to think and feel.

Ah! If we could only realise that there are plenty other things out there that can outweigh sadness, we could possibly, if not easily, get ourselves together and kick a rotten day off to kingdom come.


I always tell myself: Choose to be happy. Choose to be thankful above all else.


P.S.
Another thing that upsets me:
When I let myself suffer with writer's block. 
I hope even aliens know how bad it feels, like right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment