Tuesday, July 5, 2011

THE DIARY OF AN OTHERWORLDY KID

THESE ARE BUT IDLE, IDLE DOODLES

(L) Braveheart: my HS alias (R) Things I learned lately: 1. Challenges come not to depress or get me down, but to master, grow and unfold thereby. 2. I am happy or unhappy of what I think and feel. 3. To never run from a problem-- it  will either chase me or I will run in to another just like it, although it may have a different face or name. 

(L) "People always speculate, don't let them get in the way. See, they say things they don't know." - Alicia Keys
(R) "Life is still jagged inside the dorm."

(L) NTS that lives on (R) "... and for those people who cared to care, Lord, thank you so much! They're awesome. I LOVE THEM. :-*" 

(L&R) Thoughts above heads

(L) Off to a burial riding on a bicycle (R) MIA days

(L) What happens when I'm bored: jotting down movie lines (500 Days of Summer) from memory. "It's Amanda Heller all over again."  (R) K.O.

(L) "Trials are the very food of great faith." (R) LUNES IS HAPPINESS. "Sometimes the world asks us to fight for things we do not understand and whose significance we will never discover. " - Paulo Coelho

(L) Cryptic note from our pastor (on his birthday):
Me: Happy birthday, pastor! :-) Have a blessed year ahead as you continue on being a blessing to others. It's more than just an added candle to blow.
Pastor Villanueva: Getting old, nearing death... That's candle for me. But I'll blow your candle anyway. Thanks, thanks!
(R) A sketch of my favorite Japanese pen
(L) Season of Deterioration. Written inside my favorite hospital. "They'll suck some of my blood again." (R) Note to Dear Juggernaut: "Can't you just be happy with the little things?"

(L) Note of a sick kid: "Opaline feels so alive." (R) Note to self: "And today, I'll trust You with the confidence of a man who's never known defeat"

No comments:

Post a Comment