Thursday, July 7, 2011

14 | WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH

I actually have nothing in particular. But yeah, this topic gets me thinking down my spine. (Truth is, I just got up from my 1-hour sleep before doing this and was hoping that I could dream about something, uh, more notable to say.)

Well anyways,  a lot of things make me laugh-- hearing the sound of someone who's laughing heartily can even make me laugh especially when it's a baby; a sudden injected funny memory or thought can also make me laugh. Cos I'm a freakin' Laugh-a-Lot Care Bear!

This, this is what I'm good at:

HAVING INSIDE JOKES WITH MYSELF

I find most of the things in life funny in an equally good and bad way. Or yeah, if laughter is the best medicine, as they say, I would be the least to get sick of life. Come on, humour me.

It's just a "laugh it off and let it go" process.
So, kid, when life gives you lemons, laugh at it.

There, the keys are 'laugh' and 'life'.

MEH.

No comments:

Post a Comment